Fresh Greated Coconut - 1 Cup
Jaggery - 1- 1 1/2 Cup
Fresh Cardamom Powder - 1 Tsp
Water - 1 Small Glass
Cashew Nuts - For Garnish
Preparation Method :
1. Take a Bowl add Jaggery and Add Some Water, After 5-10 Min. Jaggery Purely Melt, and Bubbles Will Come and becoming thick Consistancy, in that Time add Grated Coconut and Stir Well.
2. After Stirring of 5 Min. add Cardomom Powder and Mix Well.
3. If The Mixture is looking dry Cook until the mixture comes close/thick.
4. Turn off the heat and keep it aside for few minutes. When the mixture is still warm grease your palm with ghee/oil and start making small rolls like Laddu Shape.
5. You can garnish these rolls with cashew nuts.
* Yummy Coconut Jaggery Ladoos is Ready.