Fresh Rice Flour(Home Made) - 1 Cup
Jaggery -1 or 11/2 Cup
Milk (optional) -1 Cup
Ilachi Powder - 1/2 Tsp
Water - 2 Cups
Salt - 1 Pinch
Preparation Method :
1. Take a deep Vessel add water and Salt after Boil Water add Rice Flour, stir thoughly while adding the Rice Flour.Close the Lid and leave it aside and allow to Cool.
2. When the dough is cool Knead it Well and make soft dough. Now Take a small lemon size balls of the dough and roll between your palms.(you can dust some rice powder make thalikalu). and
You can also make small marble size balls to make Undralla Payasam. Keep them aside
3. Now take another Vessel add grated Jaggery and 2 Cups of Water after boil add Cardamom Powder and grated Coconut. Keep a Lid and Boil for 5 Min.
4. Remove the Lid add Prepared Talikalu. If you want the payasam to be more thick, take a cup of water add a table spoon of rice powder to it. Mix it well and add it to the payasam.
5. For Tasty add Hot Boiled Milk boil for 5 Min. then Switch off the Stove.
Tasty Traditional Sweet Bellam Thalikalu Ready. Serve with hot.